Learn To play texas hold em

So, what's the deal? You want to learn Texas Holdem, right? You've heard tell that Texas Holdem poker is the biggest, baddest card game in the land, bigger than Texas even, and ladies love lads who learn to play Texas Holdem poker. You want to learn to play Texas Holdem poker so that you can ride off into the sunset flanked by a gun totin', bareback ridin' babe on both sides. And the big bucks don't sound bad, either. Yeah, you want to be the Commish of Texas Holdem, don't you?

Learn How To Play Texas HoldEm Poker Online

Well, first I need to have some words with you. Read 'em and weep: only 1% of the people who learn Texas Holdem poker and play online are making money from the game. The other 99% got problems. They:

  • Dodge responsibility and then try to say that the software is rigged--you know, like a Democrat during an election.
  • Shoot from the hip. You got to know when to Texas hold 'em and when to Texas fold 'em!
  • Refuse to Texas fold 'em and blow their Texas Holdem bankroll. They might as well bring a knife to a gun fight. Know what I mean?

If you want to learn how to play Texas Holdem poker, you need to face up to reality, my friend. Now, I'm going to assume that your game is no limit basic Texas Holdem. No limit Texas Holdem poker is the game where you can, at any time, go "all in" with every chip you've got at the moment. See, there's no limit on how daring--or idiotic--you can be. Can't get much more American, or Texan, than that, now can you? I'm gonna say that you want to learn Texas Holdem poker that goes a lyka dis, just for the sake of my argument here.

Best Poker Rooms To Learn To Play Texas Hold Em
Rank Logo Poker Room US? Bonus Visit
1 Bodog Review $500 VISIT


Check out www.legalonlinegamblingsites.com for a more up to date list of USA online poker rooms. The laws are always changing and there may be some new poker sites that we do not list.


If you want to play in Texas, you got to have a fiddle in the band. And if you want to play Texas Holdem poker--and at least stay in the game (and in your house, and with your spouse) and maybe even turn a profit along with the bend in the river, you got to have: discipline; anticipation; patience. For here's the reality of no limit Texas Holdem my friend: this game is very easy to learn, this game is very difficult to master. Face up to it!

Don't fear, my friend. I can help you play poker online and find the best poker bonuses. I can help you become mentally ready. What that means for you is focusing on victory and possessing the winning strategies for Texas Holdem poker that all the winning poker players have. If you are not mentally ready before you sit down at a real money table, then you shouldn't play no limit Texas Holdem poker (or any poker) at all. You're just throwing your money away.

But, yes, I'll help you with:

  • Poker site reviews
  • Finding the best Texas Holdem websites
  • Learning about and from the best Texas Holdem players

Yes, my friend, I'll help you learn basic Texas Holdem (or if you prefer, Texas Hold'em). I'll escort you through online poker, through Internet and "real" poker rooms, and through the lives and books of the best of the best poker players. Learning Texas Holdem poker first through an online casino or poker room is a great way to get to know the game better, and it's a lot of fun.

So. How will I help you? I strongly encourage you to browse and read our hundreds of strategic articles. Each article is designed to help you improve every facet of your basic Texas Holdem game. Our hundreds of articles are designed to help you learn Texas Holdem.

Are you ready to...

...learn how to play Texas Holdem online?

...improve your poker skills?

...beat your friends at your local Texas Holdem poker games?

...make some money playing Texas Holdem?

Sure, I knew you were! Learn to play Texas Holdem poker here with me, my friend. I will help you become the poker player that other players fear.